Friday, December 19, 2003

Introduction

Considering that my boss' boss' name is Chris, I think I need to rename the squirrel outside of my window. The black one I will call 'Carol' and the grey squirrel will be called 'Joey.'

Daily Rant
My birthday is coming fast, very soon I will be 32 years old. I will be in Oklahoma at that time, if I am lucky, I may be able to get lucky with Carla. It would be nice to have sex on my birthday again, it has been a while as I recall. Unless you have a girlfriend, it's difficult to get sex on your birthday when it is two days before Christmas. Add to that the 'combined birthday and Christmas present,' and you'll see why I don't really look forward to them anymore.

What was I doing last year during my birthday? Oh, that's right, I went to see 'Stomp' with Tanya. The show was great, even if she was being a bitch (her words, later). Why do I keep thinking about her? She never even kissed me. Oh, I expect I'll spend an hour writing about her later, but frankly, I don't feel like thinking about her now.

When was the last time I got lucky on the B-day? Hmm, lemme see...

2002? Nope, with Tanya, no fun there.
2001? I was seeing Joanne at the time, but I think went to Oklahoma on that day, so I barely missed it.
2000? I was single, and a bit too overweight to get anyone I liked.
1999? I was dating Mary (god was she hot), but I think she went to her parents for Christmas.
1998 Tada! I was living with Christine, and sex was never a problem there.

Wow, it's been over four years since I've seen Christine (we broke up in May of '99). It doesn't seem that long. I never thought that I would miss her as much as I do at times. I broke up for the right reasons, I broke up for the right reasons...

Random Thought
One thing I've noticed about blogs--they are listed in the order of most recent. Which means confusion when you typically read from the top to the bottom; arguments are often concluded before they are started.

Farewell Reader, have a good day.

Hussman